Please note our website address has changed to GetCCGTherapy.org. Bookmark it for future reference.
Pardon our progress as we develop our office to better meet the needs of our clients and the requirements of the Healthcare Industry.
Find out more by clicking here.
See the Client Accounts tab above to access your client portal and find out how to pay for current sessions remotely. You can also pay for CCA balances incurred before December 31. 2022
Who We Are
We are licensed, professional, mental health counselors in Columbia, Maryland who can provide support, guidance, and the tools you need to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.
We welcome all clients, regardless of their beliefs. As a Christian practice, our staff is committed to Jesus and His church. We seek to incorporate Biblical values into our own lives and into our work with clients. It is not necessary that our clients believe or practice the Christian faith, but it is important that our clients understand that our therapists do.
What We Do
Our services are available both In-Person and through Teletherapy
We Provide …
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Marriage and Couple Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Classes and Seminars
- Guest Speakers & Retreat Leaders
We Treat …
- Abuse /Trauma
- Stress Management
What Makes Us Special
We are …
Our office is in Columbia, Maryland, and can be easily reached from Baltimore, DC, and the Western Maryland suburbs. See our map and directions here.
We also offer teletherapy, allowing you more flexibility for when and where you receive services.
In the tradition of our Parent Company, Christian Counseling Associates, Inc., we will continue to provide compassionate, therapeutic care to those in the Baltimore-Washington area, as our counselors have a combined 90 years of service to the community. We work from a holistic model of wellness that promotes physical, emotional, interpersonal, and spiritual health. Our licensed professional counselors are equipped to help you become the person God designed you to be. Their clients rate them at 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Christian Counseling Group, LLC is an agent of change, enabling persons – through listening, using therapy skills, and applying principles of Scripture – to move away from obstacles and toward restoration to wholeness.
Healthier functioning in churches and communities, greater life satisfaction for individuals, couples, and families we serve.
Help Us Achieve Our Goals
Go to our blog page for …
Information & Inspiration
- In Memoriam, Joe C. PacificoJoe was always a kind and thoughtful person. He was personal and always had time to talk to you. Joe was passionate about mental health. He will be missed immensely. Andrea
- Can’t quite figure out what’s going on with your teen?Here are some tips to help you navigate the murky waters of parenting a teen …
- Tips to Enrich Your Mental HealthFeeling stressed? Here are some tips that well help give you peace …
- Losses Leading to RebirthSince the pandemic has started we have had a tremendous number of losses. Some of these are relatively small, like the loss of our usual routine. Some are larger, like the loss of being able to hug or even be with others. Some losses felt catastrophic as many of us had death, threat to income, insecure futures to deal with.