Our services are available both In-Person and through Teletherapy
We Provide …
the following services from a soundly Christian perspective:
- Individual Psychotherapy: We work with individuals in achieving control over actions through an understanding of how thoughts, feelings, and decisions produce actions.
- Marriage and Couple Counseling: We help couples improve communication and problem solving skills and find ways to resolve relationship differences.
- Family Therapy: We work with families to identify and change unhealthy patterns of relating and to establish better communication.
- Classes and Seminars: Our staff has experience teaching classes on a variety of topics, such as Anger Management, Premarital Marriage Seminars, and Couples Communication. Contact us for more details.
- Guest Speakers & Retreat Leaders: Our staff has assisted many to overcome a variety of issues that can challenge both the individual and an organization. Contact us to find out how we can educate your group in dealing with topics related to mental health concerns.
We Help …
clients cope with situations and issues such as:
- Abuse Survivor Issues: related to physical emotional or sexual abuse in the past.
- Adjustment Problems: to sudden changes in circumstances.
- Anxiety Disorders: including panic disorder, obsessive compulsive behaviors and dealing with various kinds of fears.
- Codependency Issues: including over-controlling or under-controlling, lack of appropriate interpersonal boundaries, and feeling lost.
- Communication Problems: either within a marriage or with other people.
- Depression: either arising out of response to one’s situation or caused by biochemical factors.
- Forgiveness: allowing the freedom to continue your life.
- Guilt: requiring either repentance and forgiveness for true guilt or resolving of factors leading to false guilt.
- Identity Issues: unsureness and discomfort about who you are or what you believe.
- Parenting Difficulties: including how to overcome power struggles and how to design appropriate natural consequences for a child’s actions.
- Shame: dealing with the shame associated with past hurts and traumas.
- Stress Management: finding appropriate, Godly ways to cope with the demands of life.
- Trauma Treatment: including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.